CNN.com

Sunday, April 4, 2010

thinking around about study and love.. hmm??

well, it's april.. hmm i just have one month to study and full my remedial tests..
My God, i can't make it this time.. how can I do??

beside of this problem, i'm just thinking around about LOVE (euuh ~)
zzz, too bad! now, i must to thinking about my school subject and my head always think about LOVE ??? heegh, NO TIME, CHICCA! NO Time!

i'm nor sure if i think of LOVE it's my feeling to 'someone special in my life now' but i think it's about my self, my trueself.. I wanna have a boyfriend, i miss to get it feeling.. i want to feel it again, but WHO???  just speaking (really?! i don't think so)

huh! can anyone answer it? i think not, because it's all about my self then just my self too to need to answer it

No comments:

Post a Comment