CNN.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

unknown

wow, long time no updates this blog.. too quite here..
hey, i have a friends.. i don't know, he like to check my blog or not..
but actually i like him for the first sight..
it started from our camp, then i knew him but he didn't know me..
i didn't notice it..
so far so good, i'm glad to knew him closely but not too close..
hmm, absolutely for the first time i liked his t-shirt and his car..
hhahahhahah..

but now, i know.. i'm not his type..
it's okay, i gave up already..
he introduced his childhood friend..
maybe he wanted his friend have a girlfriend..
what great a bestfriend, right? i hope i can be like that^^

farewell, i'm waiting for my birthday now..
061010 <-- can't wait for this day..
i have many wishes for my birthday this year..
but i have a hard wish to God
"God, please gimme a boyfriend.. I'm not desperate God, but i'm tired to being single for a long time. i miss the feeling about love when i'm falling in love.. And i hope this is my lastest boyfriend and he will be my husband in the future.. I hope you will grant my wish.. Amen!"
well, this is the end of my story today.. hope you will like it..

No comments:

Post a Comment