CNN.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

ALONE

hey, it's me again..

do you know what i feel? it's ALONE
so freaky, but that's true..
surely, everybody hate for being ALONE..
me too~

6 years ago, i can't pass 7th grade and repeatedly that grade.. i lost my friends, but not all.. i must to started find a new friend, but i cant't.. i was too shy to greet someone there.. when break time came, i went to my friends at 8th grade.. i can't pass my time there, so cloudy.. started from that time, i became friend again with LYDIA INDAH NOTOHADIWIDJOJO, my best friend until now.
at 9th grade, i became alone again.. and i met INGRID VANIA MASPAITELA, who called VINO and we were getting closer.. we made a couple of dog tags until now i always wear this.. beside i met and be friend with her, i knew her boyfriend at that time, KEVIN MICHAEL KALOH called MONKEY or MONKICHI by me.. He is my BIG BROTHER now.. we're so close.. He join the karate club "amura" and will enter the competition at this end of october.. Good luck~

then, i have friends at senior high school.. they are Sylvia Nathasya Batubara, Orchidarina Pranatio, Yessi Apriani, Eva Nia, Clara, Agnesthasia Oktariana, and Clara Debora.. but there's some mistaken, i did some fault and made some of them angry.. and now, i'm alone again, at school of course.. although i have Monkichi besides me, he will never always with me everytime, right? He is a college student at Gunadharma University and i'm at Bunda Hati Kudus Senior High School.. The distance between our place is so long.. i must to try harder than before.. stand alone to get the best scores and get my parents proud of me.. should i give up?

friends are really important to me.. i had so many problems with my friends before.. i had being alone at 7th grade until 9th grade.. so, i must to adapted with this situation now.. it'll back to normal like 7th grade again.. i hope so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment