CNN.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

a poem about love

it's a poem about love.. i made it with my group





New Case!

hey handsome
can i get to know you more?
i'm in love and you're my prince charming
i'm a dreamer and you're my dream

hey bright eyes
can you turn around and make me fly?
coz i stop and stare whenever you smile
and my heart start beating fast everytime you're around

everything you do makes me go like (oh my God)
you're so perfect and i feel like hurtin' my self
you're so out of my reach, you got class
i see you dating with so many girls
i've seen you drunk, i've seen your worst
but i still love you like heaven

hey perfect
i have the right to dream and a dream to be with you
if i could get to you somehow
i wouldn't take you for granted
you'd own my entire world
and i'd give everything

1 comment:

  1. Hebat euy bikin puisinya, hahaha...gua juga dulu suka nulis puisi, cuma ngaconya, gua cuma bisa nulis dalam bahasa inggris...dalam bahasa indo malah ga bisa...dudul pisan ya, wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete